Thursday, August 17, 2006

all my life i love natural places and it's beauty but in every town and country in all the world there are alot of natural places you cannot imagine .

when i knew venice and saw it's pictures i know what the magic mean .

no one can image it's beauty and it's magic.

i want spend all my life there in the best of the best places in all the universe.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love this country very very match .

can i visite this country ? can i go to there?

can my dreams become real?

i pray and obtest to allah to achieve my dreams and let me see it's beauty .

please allah help me to see it and feel with it's water through my hands .

that is country is one from alot of incalculable things that advert to the power and beauty of allah .

1 comment:

3lool said...

all my life i love natural places

ME TOO

I WISH IF I WERE BORN AT ONE OF THOSE PLACES

BUT YOU KNOW MAY BE IF THAT WISH WERE TRUE, I MAY NOT BORN AMUSLIM AS MOST OF NATURAL PLACES AND SCENES ARE IN NON MUSLIM COUNTRIES.. :(
SO I GUESS EVERY PLACE HAS ITS ADVANTAGES

GOOD POST

KEEP IT UP